Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend wrap up

 

This is a High School football, now matter you dress it up or how many big bowl games you play in Tech fans, it is still a high school football play. With a month to prepare it will and has lost every time since 1995 in a games against a good team. And now that it his been in the ACC for 2 full years I imagine it will not work so good there either (but then again the ACC is yet to win a non conference game) so maybe it will work in your own shitty conference.

Either this guy is the best RB in the SEC or UGAys (for Joe and John) new DC needs to still be yelling at his D. If I learned one thing from this game it is how good A.J. Green really is and how much UGAys offense depends on him. Maybe his suspension will get reduced but if not prepare for a long day against ARK.

miami-football-ga.jpg miami hurricanes image by caseyj123456

Really thought this was going to go the other way I thought Miami would be faster and stronger, I didn’t watch much of the game so I can’t give insight on why but I thought Miami would win.

Who you rather have in the big game? This guy or the guy that just got trounced by the coach formerly known as “big game Bob”? Maybe if they keep playing FSU he will get his nickname back!

5 comments:

  1. I respect your opinion, but Tech's offensive scheme is not the problem. It's not the X's and O's, but the Jimmy's and Joe's with GT. I love Nesbitt, but he's not the perfect fit for this offense. The D looks like us out there playing. PJ coached teams are very slow starters for whatever reason. They'll get it going this weekend in Chapel Hill. I'm not too worried. It's still better than Chan.

    Didn't see the SC/UGA game because I was watching Tech, but I from what I hear they had problems on D and they wouldn't turn Murray loose(not that it would have helped any). Switching schemes must be just as hard for the D too.

    By the Canes game I was pretty hammered so I didn't really pay too much attention. From what I did see and remember, they looked like they were out matched, but still had a shot at winning the game. Every time they moved the ball any decent yardage they'd shoot themselves in the foot.

    Jimbo must just be a total slap dick. He has the players on the field that should be able to at least compete with anyone in the country. His asshole must feel like he put bengay on it. If he doesn't get it going soon he may only last this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a tough pill to swallow, but we just got beat. Our defense was in position to make the play several times, but just didn't get Lattimore to the ground. Too many guys going for kill shots and not enough fundamental wrap-up tackling looked to be the problem. UGA definitely misses AJ Green, no doubt about it. Would it have changed the outcome on Saturday? Possibly, it would have changed a lot on how they played us, so who's to know. I have hope that he'll be cleared this week and can help us on Saturday versus a scary Arkansas team. Most UGA fans figured a split in the Ark/SC games at the beginning of the season, so we can still achieve that if we pick it up on Saturday. Congrats to ALA and AU on their victories, maybe we can join the party soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Reese I thought FSU would win the ACC this year and they are loaded and have a senior QB, for FSU it is not the Jimmies and Joes they have those guys, I guess that is what happens when you take a team that has been in turmoil and promote from within.

    John, UGAs game plan was not bad at all but I NEVER such poor tackling especially by number 25, he must think he is Brain Dawkins. Whoever he is he needs to learn how to wrap up my buddies told me he was fast that is why he was starting, well I would find some one slower who tackle if I were Grantham. Not much to say about the O young QB, first road start without his best player on O = disaster no matter how much hype the kid has, that is about how I expected them look.

    Hopefully AU has a little confidence on D now, and Newton has shaken off the SEC jitters, and more importantly Lee Zeimba is ok. If our offense plays like first game and our D-line like the second game we should be ok. Hopefully we can send Clemson back to the ACC with a good ole SEC beat down. I still have a lot of questions about AU but luckily all of our youth is talented, but I still don't know if that can overcome a lack of depth on D, we will see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy that would be embarrassing if Clemson comes down there and wins. It'd be like getting into a fight with a girl.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers