Monday, September 27, 2010

My apologies to this board...

I'm not sure about the rest of you guys, but I sometimes actually place bets on some of your picks and writeups. As I did this week with Tennessee. It was a small bet so it didn't really matter. But if any of you actually placed a bet due to the DAGGER PICK, then I would like to say that I am sorry. There are about 2 to 3 times a year that I see a line that I absolutely love and feel like the lines makers have made a mistake, and this was one of those times. Obviously I am a UGA fan and maybe that is part of it, but I really thought this was a goldmine of a pick and I personally dropped some change on it. UGA has a lot of problems that I can't begin to explain. It's very disheartening to see the team in this shape. Richt has one more year in my book. It has to change next year or he'll be out as the head coach at UGA. I feel like changes are necessary at the OC position as well as strength and conditioning coordinator. I'm pissed, but I'm still a fan, and always will be. Each one of us have teams who have been thru these rough patches and I feel confident we will emerge from this down turn soon. Don't know how much I'll be posting going forward considering I have never been this disinterested in college football at this stage of the season. (Thanks Dawgs).

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I don't have a lot of room to talk I am pretty sure I went 0 for 3 on my "locks", Oregon might have pushed because the line came down a little but still I got beat down this week. I can't begin to understand why UT had to go into double OT to beat UAB. Was Roddy White playing?? As for UGA I was telling Joe I really like Richt as a person but.... Auburn and Bama have recently gone through this same thing (although AU is not as good as were in the early to mid 2000's yet I think they are moving upward and forward which is encouraging) but both teams did the same thing and that was we got a new coach. As soon as Saban got to Alabama top recruits and depth problems fixed. At AU Chiziks first year of recruiting top recruits and we are filling in our depth problem. Sometimes you just need something new after 9 or 10 years.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers