Thursday, September 30, 2010

Good Man

If you had a coach  that had spent almost 40 years with your program – playing, student coaching, assistant coaching, and head coaching – lived, breathed, and loved your school with all of his heart and soul.  He had won over 75% of his games as a head coach.  He had won the National Championship within the last 10 years.  He had won his division 4 out of the last 8 years with in his conference.  He had multiple conference championships…  Would you want to SHIT CAN HIM!!  oh wait, he just played in the SEC championship?  You can’t fire a guy 2 years after winning 10 games and his division can you?  But what if you had a chance to get a slick west coast guy that is being sued by the team he just got fired from PLUS!! and you got to hear this, he has a record of 5-15!!! 

So let me get this straight.  We can FIRE one of our own, who has won us a National Championship, a ton of Division Titles, and 2 Conference titles and bring in a smooth talking west coast guy who has a record of 5-15??  WAIT WAIT WAIT!!  didn’t Coach just win 10 ball games and play in the Conf Title losing to the team that won the National Title?  Yea, but he is lost 4 straight games this year so Fuck him! 

This is how the University of Tennessee’s inbred sister fucking people go about their business. 

Rusty said, and I quote, “This year, the Dawgs have started out 0-3 in SEC play and Mark Richt may as well already have his head in the guilatine.”  You say this like you are coming from a school that has a lot of patience.  I saw Dooley decide to punt on 4th down mid way through the 4th QT and when they showed the UT crowd they were going NUTS!! Actually Booing their new head coach on National Television.  Thank god for DVR, I was able to rewind it and show the wife just how classless that group of hillbilly fucks are.  Dooley came into a pile a shit that and yall are going to boo him for punting on 4th Down and then less than a week later talk shit about us being upset over a 0-3 start??  I understand the people of Tennessee don’t get out much, but I thought you would have a little more sense than that.  I guess not. 

I think it is extremely hypocritical of you to judge the Georgia fan base for having high expectations when UT just fired one of the most legendary people in your entire programs history less than 2 years after he won the East and 10 games…  Hey Pot, I’m Kettle – go FUCK yourself. 

3 comments:

  1. I don't disagree even a little bit. I love coach Fulmer, if it were up to me he'd still be coach, AD, and President of the United States. I was embarrased by the hire of Kiffen and I feel really bad for him should I ever see him on the street on a whisky night. Fireing fulmer was the worst move in UT history and I never once agreed with it. I cried like a little girl when the whole thing went down so your little post doesn't offend me one bit. If I were AD he'd still be there. One the other hand, I support Dooley 100% and I think he's there for the long haul. 2-3 years and we'll be SEC front runners once again and I can wait. I just can't speak for some others, every team has rabbid fans, all I was saying is the Georgia has more than most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ESPN the Magazine and SI type shit. Great article Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you wanna throw numbers around and crusify my team for outting a coach with a 75% winning record here are some numbers for you 90-27. That would be Mark's record at ga coming into the year and before you pull out your calculator that .769% wins. That's the 3rd best among active coaches. Those wins include 2 SEC titles and 3 eastern division titles so as eric claptin would say, "before you accuse me, take a look at yourself"

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers