Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Week 2: Not my picks but early lines that stood out to me.

As I said these aren't my picks just yet, but these stuck out to me as I looked over covers.com. Let's discuss:

My Jackets -13 @ Kansas. Did Turner Gill overlook ND St and spend all his spring and summer working on the 30?

FSU+9.5 @ OU. Talent wise should be pretty even.

Michigan +3.5 @ ND. After looking back at some ND highlights, they still look slow. Could it be their grass is ankle deep?

Da U +8.5 @ tOSU. They looked pretty even as far as 1st game results?

Ok St-14 vs Troy. I'm telling you guys Ok St will continue to get better with this new offense. The thing I don't know about is Troy. What do you Bama guys know about them? Is it pretty much your typical Troy team with thugs kicked off of the Floridas of the world or is this a different team?

1 comment:

  1. very interesting week.. hadn't really started shaking down the games reese but i was at the Troy game and i have no clue why they are only getting 2tds vs oky st.. the only thing i can think of is that the men of Troy have a history of stepping up big against Big 12 teams, not to win, but they normally show up to play. still like oky state in that game.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers