Friday, September 17, 2010

This Weekend 9/18

What’s going on this weekend?

Arkansas vs. Georgia – Huge Game for Coach here.  At this point, pretty much every game is big for him.  A win here silent's the haters… at least for a little while but this is how big this game is.   If we win this game then we SHOULD (i probably shouldnt use that term) be 7-1 going to Jacksonville on October 30th.  Florida will have played LSU and Alabama so if they split those games then Florida will also be 6-1.  South Carolina has to go to Auburn, Alabama at home, and then they still have to play Arkansas and Florida.  I think 2-2 is VERY realistic for South Carolina in those 4 games.   So Georgia / Florida could, and probably will, determine who wins the East.  IF the Dawgs fall short this weekend then….  well, I guess Peach Bowl is best case but probably Music City. 

3 Tigers vs Tigers – ACC vs. SEC – The ACC looked really bad last week with VT, FSU, Georgia Tech, and Miami all with loses and most, if not all, were embarrassing.  Clemson is good enough to win this game with Harper and Ellington (THE NEW STORM) but I think Auburn will be rocking as they normally do at home in night games.  If this game was at 11 O'clock I would be more worried but I feel comfortable that Auburn represents the SEC proudly. 

 

rainey_370x278 Chris Rainey was arrested and the police report said that he stood outside his girlfriends house and said this.  “I’m here, and I will bust out your window.” She told him to leave. He texted her: “Time to Die Bitch …”  I’m sure threatening to kill someone will not get you suspended for as many games as selling your jersey to a guy on facebook..  we will see. 

As for my picks.

3* East Carolina +19 1/2 vs VT – This line shouldn’t be this high against a good VT team let alone a shitty one.  4083967627_73729f614f

2* Wyoming +23 1/2 vs Boise State – The Cowboys hate Boise State and will be fighting for every point covering the 23 1/2.   sexy_cowgirl10  cowgirls_16

1* Hawaii +11 vs Colorado – Again, Hawaii can score score score making really tough for teams to cover double digit lines.

Sexy_Hawaiian0-size-600x0 

There is a good chance that Traci will be inviting another family to come over tomorrow and watch the Georgia game with us…  Based on my history of making great impressions on people I am sure I will have something to say about this guy..  He will either be a fan of the blog or he will never want to come to our house again.  I plan on doing my standard introduction question once they arrive, “hey man, do you guys swing?” (very straight face, the face is crucial to selling this) and normally the person says something like, “uhhhh no” (and then they feel really uncomfortable.  OR I will go with #2, this one I learned from older brother (no Reese, not Paul) and it goes something like this, “Hey man, you guys ever have butt sex?”  (again, the face is crucial to the success of this)  So keep your fingers crossed, maybe I will be making a new friend this weekend YEA!!! -  Bourbon or Beer??  I’m thinking Bourbon, I normally make my best impressions when I am good and liquor drunk. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow Joseph! At least you didn't piggy back my picks at all. Nice work. Very original. Oh and by the way, you still have to deal with Tennessee way before you can start worrying about what's gonna happen on the 30th. I hope you boys are looking as far ahead as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. believe me rusty - i am not looking ahead of teams like Vandy and UK but yes, i am counting UT as a W

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers