Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Jim Colbert picks-o-the-week!!


I spoke to my boy Jim Colbert just a few minutes ago about this weeks games and my trip to middle GA to do a little hunting. Let me tell you, he's like the old milwaukee commercials from years ago, "it just don't get any better than this". He told me to STFU and listen to him while he spoke, so I did. He told me the following:


1. Dawgs +1 @ MSU: He hates Mississippi and everything about it except the women, the gambling, and "the old man/the mighty miss". He likes to go grabbling.


2. OU -13.5 @ Cincy: Mr. Colbert told me the only good thing about the state of Ohio is when OU comes into town and hands people their asses.


3. UNC -2 @ Rutgers: He hates yankees.


Bonus pick for my followers. This is straight from the man that's never picked his ball out of the cup when he makes a birdie or eagle.


Bonus pick for week 4: UT -13.5 vs UAB: He likes the whiskey.

2 comments:

  1. Reese should get bonus points thsi week for his "the old man" quote

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks "Russ". You're prolly the only one that knew the quote.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers