Wednesday, September 1, 2010

COD LOCKS

f_headerm_246d0f9 

VT giving 2 1/2 to Bosie St. Yes sir all day long. I doubt very seriously that this Bosie team has ever played against 2 players in the same game that run a 4.4 40. That is what the water boys run at VT. Assuming that Bosie knows there is no way that they can play man to man I expect them to start in zone and if they do please allow me to introduce Ryan Williams. Once Williams starts running rampid they will have to play some man, assuming the Bosie CB’s can run with those guys ( which I don’t think they can) then CB’s backs will be turned and Tyrod Taylor will have 120 rushing yards. I think we all know that VT and NC are the only teams in the ACC that can spell defense and VT has a very fast one especially when they are going after a QB. I think Kellen Moore has the worst game of his career and misses some plays due to getting banged up. I will take VT all day long on this one, place your bets, enjoy the game, and collect your money.

5 comments:

  1. So is this a 5 or what? Give it a point value pepper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I forgot no this not a 5 this is a 4 because I am waiting to see if they give UVA a huge against Richmond if they do that will be my 5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on Pulley it right there on her jersey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VT is getting 2.5 not giving 2.5 by the way. Rookie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I am not a good typer and you know this but I have only once lost more than $75 throughout the course of an entire season (the year I listened to Joe's cod locks) so I would listen to this "rookie". Gran it I usually don't win large amounts of money, I have twice but I usually break even which is a win to me, and most people for that matter.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers