Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm back you fuckers! Go Vols!

Well it's been a long offseason and last night was like Christmas. Anybody else think South Carolina looked pretty tough last night? The old ball coach has still got it it seems. I know you've all been waiting on some picks that are actually reliable and profitable, so not to worry, Rusty "the Fucking Bookie Slayer" Thomas is back.

I don't have time to go into great detail this week as I'm about to haul ass out the door to watch the games up in the mountains all weekend so without further ad

3* Kentucky -3
I like this game for many reasons but the simplest reason is that of these 2 teams that call kentucky home, only one of them is in the SEC. Yep, that's my reaon, if you don't like feel free to go fuck yourself.

4* Cicy +1
I love this game. Why? Cause sometimes when things seem to good to be true, they aren't

2* Va Tech + 1.5
Come guys, it's Boise. It's a pipe dream. This is there highest ranking ever and it ain't going no higher. Va tech is way to tough and wins this game outright by atleast a touchdown.

Parlay all 3 if you're smart. They're free this week, just a taste. I may charge for these money makers in the future so get em while ya can.

Happy Season everybody and Fuck You Joe!
Rusty Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers