Thursday, September 23, 2010

my picks after a terrible week

last week was rough. I can't remember a weekend of football where I was just wrong about everything I touched. However, they say it's darkest just before the dawn, or some shit like that.

3* Oregon -12
As a Tennessee fan, I can tell you this team is just nasty. Their offence is ridiculous and the defense is just good. In their first 3 games they've thrown 2 shutouts and outscored their opponents 189-13 and yes, I had to pull out a calculator to figure that out. I don't see a team like Arizona State slowing them down any.


2.Miami -3.5
I just don't think Pitt is the team some folks thought they were gonna be and I'm pretty sure Miami has beaten them the last 4 or 5 times they've played. Sure, it's a different team each year but that's an intimidation factor. Just ask a Georgia fan about Florida.



1. UT - 14
As a rule, I don't like to bet on my team, none of us do. However, even though our record doesn't show it, this team is moving in the right direction to build UT back to our former glory and I think Dooley is just the man to take us there. You take away few stupid mistakes last weekend and that game easily could have gone the other way. I'm looking for a for a blow out this weekend and so is the rest of the orange nation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers