Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bet the House




1. Michigan (+4) against N. Dame. Notre Dame is still Notre Dame even with Brian Kelly (no defense). Rich Rod needs this win or he may not make it through the season. (Mich. 31 N. Dame 20)

2. Oklahoma (-7.5) against Fla. St. Ok didn't look great last week but I think they bounce back. Look for a close game but OK pulls it out in the end by 8. You will be puckered up the whole game if you take OK, but don't worry they will pull it out. (OK 38 Fla. St. 30)

3. San Jose St. (+38) against Wisconsin. I saw SJS play last Saturday and they are pretty bad. In saying this I don't know if Wisc. can or will score enough to cover the 38. I know Wisc. has one of the best O lines in the country, but I still don't see a lot of points. Also I think SJS scores a TD or two. (Wisc. 35 SJS 13)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers