Thursday, September 23, 2010

Slay Your Bookie Picks - With the rare DAGGER PICK

Ok boys, I've been struggling a little picking games this year. The NFL hasn't been to kind to me. However, I will get the ball rolling this weekend in a BIG way. There are about five games that I really like this weekend, with one being a monster.



1* - Stanford -4.5
Stanford looks good this year boys. Harbaugh is doing an excellent job and will get a higher profile job soon. Notre Dame is playing better than I expected, but look for Stanford to knock them back a few notches this weekend.


2* - Oregon -11.5
Oregon will go to Sun Devil stadium and slap the taste out of Dennis Ericson's mouth. ASU played Wisky tough last week, but I don't think they can contain Oregon and their offensive attack. This one will probably go over the total as well.


Other games I like...
Alabama -7
USC -22
NC State +8.5
Miami -3.5
Marshall -6.5


DAGGER PICK
Now, for the pick you have all been waiting for. This one is the pick you make sure not to miss out on boys. The University of Georgia will not go to 1-3 and 0-3 in the SEC. The funny thing about this is while I was sitting in Sanford Stadium last Saturday, I told myself I would not bet on UGA again until I felt like they were ready. And here I am, never feeling more confident about a single bet. Coach Mark Richt is starting to feel the heat from underneath him and he knows how important this game is. If he loses, we probably won't be bowl eligible by the end of the year. Win the game, and we are back in contention for a New Year's Day Bowl. This may be a close game, it may not be, all I know is that Georgia wins on Saturday, and that will be good enough to cash my ticket. Good luck to everyone this weekend, its gonna be a good one.

1 comment:

  1. i told you that Georgia was your Dagger pick. Freakin Homer!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers