Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Sunday morning thoughts after a good gambling weekend.

I bet if Pepper farted only a dog could have heard it. (Courtesy of T. Hardigree)

What a game. Kyle Parker is a helluva QB. Clemson was the better team and should have won but horse shoes and hand grenades.

Cam Newton is a beast. I'd just wild cat the crap out of him. He gets 3 or 4 yards just by falling forward. Anyone notice that? He's gotta be Yoa Ming's size.

'Burn better get their shit together or those mighty SEC teams will destroy them.

Anyway, for me that was the game of the year so far. Bunch of suckie matchups but what a weekend.

On to other games that impressed me. Is Oregon that strong? Their beating the crap out of people(Bama style).

I called AZ a bunch of softies and they proved me wrong. Iowa helped by spotting them 14 pts.

I didn't watch the UGA game but they need to fire Bobo and let Richt go back to calling plays. He's just being lazy in my opinion. Been saying this for years.

Air Force is playing above their ceiling. I'd hate to run up against them.

Oky St is finally picking up Holgremson's(sp?) offense. They'll kick the crap out of people and keep the petal to the metal all game.

I hate Notre Dame and glad they lost but glad they kept it within 1/2 point.

I'm beginning to hate Boise St.

UF isn't crisp just yet. If they don't get it together they will lose at least 2 games this year.

My Jackets looked a little better on O(perimeter blocking) and the D finally came together a bit in the 2nd half. Russell Wilson will give the D fits next weekend.

Nebraska is scary. I wish T-Mart was wearing old gold and white. Wow!

I hate Les Miles. That's just a weekly thing.

USC is squeaking by and almost flying under the radar. They aren't that good but continue to win. I'm ready for Harbaugh to lay about 70 on them.

Speaking of Harbaugh. Don't let me stir up you Saban lovers, but Jim Harbaugh may be the best coach in the nation. He's doing it at Stanford. They are like the GT of the west. Bunch of smart white boys just balling. I wanted Harbaugh at Tech before PJ was in the discussion.


I think thats' about all and oh, I did do the stone cold 2 beers at one time last night and should be in church right now.

Good day.

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Followers