Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cod Lock time

3 point pick LSU –9.5

image

LSU has a lot to prove after UNC almost took them down with 16 players suspended, everyone remember the name Patrick Peterson he will be the reason they win in specail teams and D. Vandy has a new coach who is really funny but I am not sure if he will laughing after this game.

2 point pick -6

Andrew luck is all you need to know, yes UCLA had a good recruiting class and is getting better, but Stanford knows if they beat Oregon they can win the pac 10 this year and Harbaugh is too good of a coach to get let down in this I think he will pour it on and try to win some style points for his heisman candidate.

1 point pick FSU +7

“Ponder for Heisman” well maybe last year was a little early but this year we could be saying that after this game. As bad as Oklahoma looked against Utah St. I hope they got the kinks worked because FSU aint no joke this year

 

Reese,

I was going to pick Tech but as you know I like to post pictures of hot girls that go to the schools of my winning picks so I am sure you can understand why Tech didn’t make the list

10 comments:

  1. Pics as in pictures, haven't digested the picks yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that LSU girl gave me movement. really, i got movement. im going back to look some more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never enjoyed a blog so much without having to read a single word. Well played

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are all prolly better off for not reading it

    ReplyDelete
  5. You think Reese has gone in the bathroom and rubbed one out to the asian kid yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just did, but not like Dan Mullen will be doing tonight after MSU shocks The Chizz. His will be of Pete North proportions. I'll have my picks up later today or first thing in the morning assholes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way, the asian may be a chick. I'm kinda diggin the skanky LSU chick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. how dare you call her skanky! take it back!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry Reese not all of us can balls up and play Kansas on our second game. Some of us just need one tune up before conference road games.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers