Thursday, September 23, 2010

COD LOCKS

3* pick Arizona –6.5

arizona_1

I almost put Iowa as one of my locks last week and I am glad that I did not, AZ is a lot tougher than I thought they would be and even their great running back got held to almost nothing they found a way to win against a great D. I tip my hat to you AZ.

 

2* pick Oregon –12

more_katelynn_4

I know 2 things about Oregon their offense is awesome and so are their cheer leaders especially this one! ASU won’t hang around in this game long.

 

1* pick UT –14

Tennessee Hot Girl

UT played a good half against Oregon and a good game against UF (I think the fake punt did them in or they might win that game) Derek Dooley wants to send a message to fans and to the team after losing 2 home games in a row, I think UT walks away with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers