Friday, September 17, 2010

This will be me after my successful comeback weekend.


After a perfect week 1 and and not so perfect week 2, I'll make up for it with my picks this weekend and that's the bottom line cause I said so.


3* Navy -2.5 @ La Tech: The triple takes 3 or 4 weeks to get going. I look for the middies to crush La Tech. What?


3* Notre Dame +3.5 @ MSU: Joe Montana aka the greatest QB ever would want me to bet on this. What?


And for my 1st Gulliotine pick of the year:


5* Iowa @ Arizona: Iowa is better in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Low scoring game but they cover easily. What?

8 comments:

  1. and im copying the stone cold idea for facebook and will give you no credit. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3, 2, 1 is a pretty compicated system

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry guys I must have missed that.
    Iowa is my favorite game so 1 I guess?
    Then Navy 2?
    Then the Golden Domers 3?

    STFU Rusty cause I said so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe, I might stun you next time I see you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, where'd find this guy joe, a Corky convention

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never saw the post saying put 3 as your favorite. But 3 would be me stunning Rusty at the Souther Fried reunion. 2 would be me chugging two beers. 1 would be his old lady going home with me.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers