Saturday, September 11, 2010

Week 2 ball busters


I'm too stupid to figure out how to layout my pics after my write up so forgive me. I added some I candy for Pepper to look at anyway. I hate only having to pick 3 games. If I like 10 I bet on 10. If I don't like any, I have no problen riding solo for the weekend. With that said I like 5 games this weekend, but I'll try to give you my best 3 (for cod lock results) and 2 bonus picks for you that have faith in me and just want my advice. All max stars whatever that may be.




1. GT -13.5 @ Kansas: Kansas had to be looking past NDSt last week and didn't prep for them at all. With that said, Turner Gill used to run an option attack for the Big Red. He mainly used a double option attack out of an I. He's never faced a beast like this before. This gets ugly and Nesbitt has a big day spinning the ball.




2. FSU +7 @ OU: Talent wise it is equal or maybe in favor of the noles a tad. Ponder is the real deal and I think Stoops has the D out of the ice age and playing up to their capability. Go money line if you want.




3. Oky St -13.5 vs T Roy: T. Boone Pickens has more power than any one in college football. He obviously thinks like me and liked Houston's offense so much last year that he went out and bought their OC. It should be clicking even more as the learning curve to a new offense levels out more from week 1 to 2. Big day from the 26 yr old QB.



**Bonus picks** for those of you following Reese "The Greek " this week:



4. Da U + 8 @ tOSU: According to my good buddy Will English in a convo we had some time ago.............



Me: "Will, why do you think all those south Florida players are so fast.



Will: Well, when these islanders that eat jerk meat and chicken come over here and breed with main land athletes they, in turn, create a "Super Athlete". They have milk and all sorts of protein at their disposal now that they are off the island".



Me: Ok. Good enough for me.



With that said, I don't think OSU has as many "Super Athletes" as Da U.




5. Michigan +3.5 at ND: Rich Rod has his boys finally playing up to his level expectation. ND doesn't have the speed on D to keep up with UM. High scoring game.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers