Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another reason living in Alabama sucks

Tonight the Auburn Tigers will go to Starkville Mississippi to play the “other” bulldogs and I am really going to be pulling for the Tigers.  I am looking forward to seeing Cam Newton against an SEC team and I am also excited to watch Dan Mullen..  We are getting closer and closer to seeing him build a program and this game tonight will tell us a lot about both teams.   I got a bad feeling that State may win this game but have very little to base it on.  Just one of those hunches but I will be really pulling for Auburn. 

Alabama will host Penn State and I would love nothing more than to show the Big 10 (or 12 – they need to make a damn name change)  and give everybody in the Nation another reason that the Mighty SEC is truly Mighty.   I hope Bama runs it right down their throats and show Linebacker U that they need to go back to school. 

That said, if this happens, what I WANT and PULLING for happens then I will truly be miserable all of next week..  These ignorant ass people that I live around will make my life miserable all week.  MISERABLE!!  and heaven forbid the Dawgs fall to So Carolina.. Then I will get killed!! 

So there you have it.  I am pulling for Auburn and Alabama this weekend but not their ignorant ass fans.  

59354087_9d1aa9ff5b

classy! 

1 comment:

  1. That may be the greatest tattoo of all time right there!! RMFT.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers