Monday, September 20, 2010

Things I saw and Things I Didn’t

When your team gets beat with 14 seconds left to play its tough to swallow..  All in All I am not hating on Bobo or Mark Richt.  I do think we are moving in the right direction and hope next weekend is a little more fun.  Let me be perfectly clear here,  I want Mike Bobo to be the offensive coordinator and have the play calling duties and I am happy with Mark Richt as the Head Coach and Todd Grantham is keeping people from scoring 40 on us. 

I didn’t see Brandon Jacobs throw his helmet into the Indy crowd but I did see a picture of the goober that caught it..  If you are a grown man and you wear a Peyton Manning Jersey to a football game then I probably don’t have any respect for you in the first place but if a helmet comes flying into your lap and security comes over and says, “give me that back!” – I don’t blame the guy for holding on to it, I just wish he would have looked cooler doing it.  The picture of him in his jersey just looks like he is big pole smoker that was looking forward to going home and putting that helmet on while masturbating..  Ohh, and Peyton put the smack down on lil brother. 

I didn’t watch much at all of the Bama game, but I did see a play late in the game when Bama had their scrubs (prolly more talented 2nd string than most team’s starters in D1) in and I saw where Saban, with a 40 something point lead mind you, jumped this guys shit and was so mad that it looked like this was the play that cost them the SEC championship..  Until somebody proves something different, I don’t know how anybody cant make them the favorites to win it all, again.

I saw where Auburn hooked up with a Clemson team that came to fight.  This game looked just like a SEC/SEC game with hard hitting.  Big plays, Big comebacks, Hard Hits, Overtime, this game was a very fun game to watch. 

I watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall on friday night and laughed my ass off.  Funny movie.  “i wander if the carpet matches the pub’s”  great quote. 

I saw where Derek Dooley is getting his boys to start buying in to what he is about.  I believe Derek is making some mistakes about what he talks about and what he says like a typical 1st year head coach but I was happy with how he hung in with Florida.  That said, I don’t think Florida is your typical Florida team..  It’s hard to imagine that a team that lost one of the greatest players in college football history can drop off any..  Also, Charlie Strong left to become the head coarch of Louy but remember that Urban’s first choice left him after a month..

The Philly’s magic number is 10 and they are starting a series with the Bravos tonight.  Big Big stretch for the Braves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers