Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm getting in on the mix.


OK. Here's my picks for week one. All these are in the 3.5-4 point range as I don't like to bet in week one. I win in numbers, not by placing my balls on the table under a guillotine. However I will have my "Guillotine Pick" after I see a few games. Here we go:


Minnesota -3 @ Middle Tenn St: Dwight Dasher was recently suspended. It may be different if it wasn't so recent. I don't know shit about Minn but they can beat MTS without Dasher.


Dawgs -28 vs La Lafayette: Man I hate the dawgs with a passion but they should put a beat down on the Ragin Cajuns. Look for the 1st team D to stay in through the 3rd just to break in the new 3-4 scheme.


Kentuky -3.5 @ Louisville: Joker Phillips has learned from a great coach and has a lot of talent coming back. Charlie Strong will have his hands full trying to turn a program around. Plus I think he's gonna suck as a HC.


Clemson -24 vs N. Texas: North Texas sux.


Ok St-15.5 vs Wazzu: Ok State has a 26 yr old qb that played in the minors. Think Chris Weinke. They have had all spring and summer to put in Dana Holgremson's offense (sp?). You know, Houston's OC last year. The same Houston team that beat Ok St. Ok St beat UGA and apparently "I'm a man, I'm 40" liked what he saw and hired him away from the cougars. Over could be good on this game too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers