Wednesday, September 1, 2010

SLAY YOUR BOOKIE TIME




OK boys, time to make some money and piss off some bookies. We'll start it off on the west coast Thursday night when the Trojans of USC travel to Hawaii for some R&R. Kiffin will be trying to make a statement in this one and he will. USC will destroy the Rainbows and you'll be off to a 1-0 start to the season. Lay the 21 points and collect on Friday morning. This is a 3 star pick.

I'm going to agree with Reese on Oklahoma State -15.5. Take the Cowboys over an overmatched Washington State team who has been the floormats of a mediocre PAC-10 for years. Nothing changes this year and OSU rolls. I'll put this as a 2 star pick.



I'll agree with Reese about North Texas, they suck. Take Clemson and lay the 24, look for Kyle Parker to have a big day. 2 star pick.

Give me Oregon State to cover against TCU. The Rogers brothers are back for their seventh year of college football and look for that experience to keep them well within the 13.5 points being handed to them. I wouldn't be shocked to see an upset here. I don't know what Oregon State has with their new QB, but he should be good enough. 2 star pick

In the big game of week 1, I'm gonna go with Virginia Tech catching 2.5 points. I'll probably throw the points away and hit the money line if possible. I agree with Pepper, Boise State will suffer their first loss in a 2 years in this one. BCS supporters better hope like hell VT beats Boise b/c its gonna shock the system if they don't. I like Taylor at QB and VT has two running backs that will put up plenty of rushing yardage for the Hokies. I'll make this a 4 star pick.

Good luck to all and don't forget who gave you these SLAY YOUR BOOKIE pics.

2 comments:

  1. starrett... the king of taking big lines and cussing when the dog back doors him

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do have the best pics, not picks, PICTURES this week though

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers