Friday, July 1, 2011

Some love from the bloggers.....

Just wanted to share this jewel of an email from Joseph that came into my work email yesterday afternoon. I would like to point out that I have known Joe since 1997 and he still hasn't figured out that there is an "e" in my last name.


"at the personal request of Reese - Pully, will you please come back to the blog. I don't what happened or if someone hurt your little feelings but get off you high horse and get back on the fucking blog. And don't give me that 'new kid' shit. I got 3 of the fuckers and still find time for Southern Fried. Southern Fried is one of our kids and you are treating him like he was from a previous marriage that you regret. So pull that black dildo out of your ass and get on it. as bad as I hate to say it... we miss you. fucker.

BP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers