Friday, July 29, 2011

NFL Moves

Albert Haynesworth to New England

Haynesworth1

To only give up a 2013 5th rd draft pick..  I think they got a guy who has a HUGE upside and his bullshit in Washington want fly with the Pats.  The only thing I am waiting to see is what kind of contract he signs...

Ochocinco to New England

C_Ochocinco_081005_Wide

I don’t know what N.E. gave up to get him.. but I love this move.  I think Chad has a ton of respect for Belichick and if heard the way Randy Moss talked about Bill last year, then you are not worried about how Chad will be acting in Boston.  This is a really good move for N.E.

Reggie Bush to Miami

 reggie-bush-workout1

2yr 10 million deal… he was due 11.8 this year with the N.O…  I see Miami picking up a #1 overall draft pick and getting him in his prime age for 5 mil a year.  I like the move on both parts.  With the aints drafting Ingram in the 1st rd it was, all but, certain that Reggie would be going somewhere and it was smart not to send him somewhere in the NFC south.

Sproles to New Orleans

Players_3

Losing Bush (due 11.8 mil this year) and picking up Sproles (3.5 mil/yr) is brilliant to me.  They got the same guy for a HUGE discount.  Love this move.

Johnathan Joseph to Houston

Jonathan-Joseph-bengals-corner-e1311077689356

The Texans need help in the back field on Defense and Joseph is top tier CB.  Also, Houston is reported to be in the mix for Asomugha.   If Joseph is lined up against a #2 WR with Asomugha on the other side…  Houston’s D could be dangerous.

The free agent signings and trades are just crazy right  now..  Every time I pull up a website their is a different signing… and it will not stop over the weekend either. 

2 comments:

Followers