Friday, July 15, 2011

Not So Fast My Friend

I do not really care what happens at Auburn, they won the National Championship.

As we all know the longer the NCAA hangs around the more of a chance they find something. I remember them hanging around the University of Alabama and eventually they found what they were looking for, or at least they found something.

During this time at Alabama I remember quite well Alabama fans sounding a lot like the Auburn fans are sounding now, and I was one of them. I am just saying I think Auburn needs to cooperate and get them the Hell out of Auburn as fast as possible.


http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/07/gene_chizik_pushed_the_wrong_b.html

1 comment:

  1. I think the Chizz has every right to be pissed off but you kiss the NCAA's ass. you have no other choice.. they are like the food inspector. You have never seen a store get a 100.. and they can find as much or as little as they want based on how much they like you..

    ReplyDelete

Followers