Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Wild Wild West

We have started breaking down some of the schedules – lets just dive straight into who we like and why. 

I think everyone will agree that LSU and Bama are the favorites. 

Arkansas, Auburn, Mississippi State are the sleepers/stunners/spoilers – which is which?

and then you got Ole Miss who has Houston Nutt. 

I like LSU over Bama in the Favorites category.

I think LSU has a tougher non-conference slate w/ Oregon AND West Va with Bama only playing Penn State / AND the LSU/Bama game is in Alabama. 

That said, I still like the tigers to represent the West in Atlanta.  I think Alabama’s offense is going to be in trouble without Julio.  I believe the Defense is waiting for someone to fill Rolando’s shoes as the ‘coach on the field’ and no one has. 

I Like Arkansas as the sleeper.  Bobby P has been building an offensive power house down in the Ark and we are about to see it.  Highest scoring offense in the SEC by a TD this year. 

Not sure who is going to be the stunner or the spoiler between the Burn and Miss State… 

3 comments:

  1. Shockingly, I agree with most of this post although doubt Bamas offense is "going to be in trouble with Julio", maybe without Julio?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand your comment John...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice editing of the original post. Too bad I have it copied and timestamped.

    ReplyDelete

Followers