Saturday, July 30, 2011

c..o…n….spiracy

(Coming to America is such a great movie – Since Mr. A.Lee. doesn’t have the whole internet thing down and isn’t sure how to do a post.  he sent me this email of his thoughts.. I was pretty proud of him for tackling email but he doesn’t have that mastered yet, the entire body of the email was in the subject.  I have to say, it was the longest subject I have ever received.  A.Lee is a conspiracy theorist and believes, well, just read it.  i’ll add some photos to make it look a little snazzy)

Food for thought: Danny Sheridan and his bullshit.

 9811341-large

Reasons Alabama is behind this:

Auburn is recruiting at all time high right now and ‘Suitgate’ would be the biggest news story in the state right, And it wouldn’t be at a good time for the Tide - with another preseason #1 ranking.  But lets be clear, this is a big story.

Peter Tramal started this shit with  Chizik/NCAA exchange. That was like me asking a girl out and her saying no and you overheard it and said I was rapping her. Danny wants to do his part for Bamar, being a Bama Alumni, or maybe he just needs some publicity. 

Paul Finebaum refuses to talk about Suitgate.  Why hasn't F.bomb mentioned any banned booster or fired compliance officers? Paul is the most influential news member in the SEC and he is refusing to talk about a scandal that is in his back yard.  Alabama controls the media and especially Paul. 

Random thoughts but worth considering .

(ok, so let me ask you a question Mr. Lee.  You are suggesting that The Alabama controlled media is behind sparking renewed interest into Newtongate to reduce the importance of Suitgate?  I think that is what you are saying, and if that is the case.. well, I think you got a decent conspiracy theory.  I agree 100% that UA controls the media in this state (and that isn’t me hating on Bama, I believe any Bamar with half a fucking brain would agree) and I also agree that Suitgate has NOT gotten the coverage that I think it deserved.  The disassociation of Albetar and the firing of the compliance officer should be pretty damn big news. 

I agree that the Media may be choosing which story to run with but based more on who buys their papers and not their love for the Tide...  Bama fans don’t want to read about a compliance officer being fired and since most Auburn fans can’t read… well, it makes it pretty easy to figure out what article to run with.  I DO believe Danny Sheridan.  I believe he has a contact with the NCAA.  I believe his source has told him that money was exchanged, they just need the witness to agree to some things.  All that said, Neither school will be face any charges)

2 comments:

  1. I need everybody that reads this to answer two questions. Do you think Finebaum is told certain info he will and will not talk about? Why did Finebaum proclaim Cam's innocence for so long? Finebaum has said numerous times that nobody tells him what to talk about(bullshit).He works in a two story building(Logan Young) in downtown B-ham.As for siding with Cam,we all know he normally would be tearing him apart.I think a higher power than the almighty Bamars influenced this. He did meet and sit with Macgregor at his trial and also Cam was such a star maybe he told by Slive to leave it alone.

    ReplyDelete

Followers