Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Thursday Guys




Heading to Vegas next Tuesday night to stay at the Mandalay Bay for 5 nights with my better half (sick brag, I know). Gonna be playing some poker tournaments, blackjack, roulette, craps and whatever the hell else I want to play. What do you guys enjoy playing? I may set up a Twitter account and give updates on my progress when playing poker tournaments, we'll see. Other that gambling, I'll be drinking, hanging out at the pool/beach sight seeing. Life is good boys. I'll give a good report in two weeks.

3 comments:

  1. get a twitter right NOW!! I will get the mobile feeds coming to my phone. I want updates on the reg.!! and classy picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would actually be willing to make an exception for this Twitter feed. Seriously jealous that you are heading to Vegas. I replied on the other thread with a few places to check out. Solid choice with the picture man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its too bad that everytime someone comments on this post that it doesn't get moved to the top of the page. This is one of the best pics yet.

    ReplyDelete

Followers