Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Nice Picture

Trent Richardson signing helmet

Can this picture be the one that benches Trent Richardson?

Or can this one?

5243aa99544510e

Instead of me just stealing everything I am reading from Clay Travis (who I believe is the equivalent to the National Enquire), Why don’t you go check the story out yourself and read all the details..  He poses some good questions.  Story HERE

I also got both of these photos from his site – Out Kick the Coverage

These stories start off with the garbage guys and end up moving up the latter.  Finebaum thinks this story has no legs but he could be wrong. 

Photos are worth a 1,000 words. 

3 comments:

  1. Joe, with your stylish wardrobe this may be a chance to pick up some nice threads. That is ,when they drill bama, he'll have a hellish going out of business sell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah once they get done trick fucking Auburn I guess they can come after Bama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. find me 1 Georgia player that has gotten in trouble this off season!

    ReplyDelete

Followers