Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Run down of the defending champ's brutal schedule.




How will they do:



Utah St: W


@ Clemson: L


FAU: W


@ SC: L


@ Arky: L


Fla: Toss up


@LSU: L


Ole Miss: W


@UGA: Toss up


Samford: W


Bama: L



So I have them anywhere from 4-8 to 6-6. If Gus can find a QB, and I don't know their QB situation, they can get to 6-6. What do y'all think? Am I way off base? I think I'm being pretty realistic. I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers, just stating my opinion. Opinions???

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is pretty realistic. I think will win one of the Clem, SC, Arky, games is the only thing I would change. I don't have high hopes but then again I didn't last year either. Keihl Frazier is a beast and is tailor made for Guz's offense, but he will not have much time to pick it up. If we have to go with Barrett Trotter I think 4-8 is highly likely. Keihl Frazier is the wildcard we are young but talented (especailly on Defense) with fast receivers and 2 of the top 5 running backs in the SEC so you never know.

    ReplyDelete

Followers