Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pac 12. Who wins?





To keep up the conference debate between Joe and myself, here we are witht the Pac 12.



Think this is correct:




North: Arizona, ASU, Cal, CU, Oreg, OSU



South: Stan, UCLA, USC, Utah, Wash, WSU



Arizona: Will be about the same as they have been. win 8-9 games with one of them being a big upset.



ASU: Same a Ariz



Cal: Tedford will have a good QB, he always does. win 8-9 games



Colorado: Suck balls again this year.



Oregon: Could run the table if the NCAA doesn't hammer them



OSU: Who knows. They can win or lose any given week.



Stan: I think they fall on their faces, unless Luck is like Peyton Manning and can carry the team by himself.



UCLA: Suck again and Neiuheisel is out after the year.



USC: I think the D will be a lot tougher and Barkley steps up his play. Could contend for the conference championship.



Utah: They come in and hurt some people trying to get some respect. Win 9 games.



Wash: Suck balls without Locker. Isn't there a Montana on Roster?



WSU: Wolffe is a terrible coach.



Gotta go with the Ducks this year since Stanford is "Harbaugh-less"

7 comments:

  1. If i'm not mistaken I don't think USC can compete for the conference title. Are they not on a post season ban?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot about the ban, but they'll be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what you have seen from Stanford that makes you think that Luck hasn't been carrying that team by himself. Without using Google name 3 players other than him on that team, not to mention their best WR was hurt half the year (I only know this because he was on my fantasy team).
    Oregon's offense is what it is it will be fine, however a Pac 10/12 team that actually had a good D for once (other than USC) and loses 6 starters will not reload in my opinion. I think the Ducks defense was a group of guys playing together for a while with a few really good pieces that won't be coming back. I will take Stanford with 1 loss to win the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to pick Stanford with a new HC but when I start looking at all the teams... no-one jumps out at me so I will have to go with Stanford simply because I believe Andrew Luck is the best player in the nation and he is on that team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Name 3 players on any Pac 12 team other than Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. washington has that running back... usc has brantley... and uhh... cal has a black guy thats real fast... and uhh.. and ucla has norm chow still don't they? does he count?

    ReplyDelete
  7. speaking of Washington.. Where do they end up this year? does anyone have them as their sleeper?

    ReplyDelete

Followers