Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pre-Disney

We are officially 3 days away from departure to the wonderful World of Disney.  Traci has already started packing…  seriously, she is starting to pack today for a 5 day trip that is 3 days away.  The girls are about to piss on themselves they are so pumped up – then there’s me. 

I got suggestions coming from EVERYONE that knows we are going.  ‘Let me tell you how to do Disney’ - ‘Listen to me on Disney now, I know what I’m talking about’ - ‘Be sure to ask for this’ - ‘oh, if you HAVE to make sure to do this’ – How about you be sure to tell someone who gives a shit what you are suggesting, that would be a good start for you.   I have asked a hand full of people their thoughts because I value their opinion, If I hadn’t asked you – then It’s because I don’t value your opinion on Disney.  Pretty easy how this works isn’t it?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers