Monday, June 13, 2011

King James

“The Greater Man upstairs know when it's my time. Right now isn't the time.”  -Lebron James via Twitter last night after the game

I was speechless last night watching the 4th Quarter.  I can not remember an athlete in any sport, professional or armature, that was that soft in the final period of a championship game…  I’m  not talking about just his stats (Average of 3 pts in the 4th Qt for the Finals series) – because of double and triple teams, which he did get, I’m talking about his attitude.  I’m talking about the way he was walking, talking, looking, acting, everything about him had quit on it.  He just wanted the game to be over.  Even when he was sitting on the bench, he was dead. 

lebron

And after the game when he lets all his ‘haters’ know that we got to go back to the ‘real world’ and he gets to go on living the way he lives..  well, that didn’t help either lebron. 

The reason why you suck so bad in the closing minutes is that you are alone and you know it.  You are a human first and basketball player second and you know everyone hates you lebron.  You know that everyone is pulling against you lebron.  You know that you are public enemy #1 lebron.  And I can’t remember a person that won championships while being hated so bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers