Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A-la-BAMA Girl

dothan

this young lady was spotted in Dothan last week by a ‘friend of the blog’ and was sent to me requesting that she get a little bit of Southern Fried love.  He claims her face was perfect and she smelled like fresh roses on a beautiful spring morning with no chicken houses anywhere around.  The only criticism I have is her hair seems, at least on this photo, that it is a little past due for a high light…  bringing up another thought – curtain/carpet (does that even matter anymore??  with the amount of ‘tile floors’ down stairs these days, carpet shade is really insignificant) 

I appreciate the walk, which accents the ass, and are these sun dresses going to keep getting smaller and smaller until you can actually see roast beef hanging out??  Don’t get me wrong, I am not against it but when this bitch walks by and some dude that has less class than me says, ‘hey baby, you want some dick?’ she should not get offended at all – just answer politely, you asked for it. 

1 comment:

  1. Joe, finding someone with less class than you would be harder than finding someone in Little Rock, AR with all of their teeth. My wife & I went there last weekend for Riverfest and the people watching was almost equal to the music. Unbelievable how many fat bitches that think they look good live there.

    ReplyDelete

Followers