Friday, September 2, 2011

COD Locks

I'll give three COD Locks to get the season started....


First of all, as you all know, I'm a Dawg! So in other words, give me the Dawgs +3 in the GA Dome. UGA has better athletes at every position and should take care of business. I think there is a new attitude in Athens and we should find out early if the Dawgs are gonna make some noise.


My second COD Lock is the South Florida Bulls +11. The Fighting Irish are supposed to be better this year but I think USF could surprise some people in the Big East as well. They have their QB returning and he is a baller.


Lastly, I'll take the Seminoles of Florida State -29 vs. UL Monroe. FSU looks to have a dangerous team this year and if they get good play from the QB position, they could be back in the national spotlight.

Good luck to everyone and I offer these picks for free in week 1.

1 comment:

  1. Sure hope nobody turned these into a 3 game parlay....

    ReplyDelete

Followers