Monday, September 19, 2011

10 Things I know better now

  1. Oklahoma is very beatable
    1. FSU came to play and OU didn’t look all that great to me… But DAMN some bone crushing hits in that game. 
  2. LSU has a nasty ass Defense
    1. the two times LSU has won the crystal ball who was the QB
  3. Bama has just as nasty ass of a Defense,
    1. even when playing inferior teams.. Saban’s boys stop the ball! 
  4. Georgia can beat D2 schools
    1. I will hold all thoughts on this team until after the Florida Game…. 
  5. Auburn’s Defense is worse than we thought
    1. Clemson was making 3rd Downs like Peter North blows loads, where ever and when ever. 
  6. The leaves start turning – the option starts churning
    1. (see Navy and Georgia Tech’s offensive stats)
  7. Buffallo Bills
    1. I might have been wrong about Gailey…
    2. Fitzpatrick is a legit NFL QB
    3. The AFC North is going to be fun to watch
  8. Cam Newton was worth drafting #1 overall
    1. 400 + yards in his first 2 starts
    2. as a rookie!!
  9. Auburn fans are starting to piss me off becoming Carolina faithful n0w! 
    1. Listen, pick a Damn NFL team if you are going to watch grown man football and pull for that team. 
    2. I enjoyed seeing AJ catch a TD in his first start but fuck him, I’m a Julio man now. 
    3. Cam was in Auburn for less than a year..  he is NOT an Auburn Man.  He was a hired a gun that did excatly what yall paid him to do – Win!!  Carolina is paying him, you can stop acting like your a fucking panther fan!  Cam Newton will come back when yall unveil his statue and then end up like Reggie Bush and get asked never to come back again..  
  10. The Georgia Dome belongs to Matt Ryan
    1. Even though Vick had a 10 pt lead when left the game…
    2. And I’m not big on QB vs QB hyped games.  Its QB vs Defense.  and Ryan beat Philly’s ‘Dream Team’ Defense and Vick… ‘got knocked the fuck out’ –smokey

3 comments:

  1. Good stuff. I'm going on record to say I don't believe Alabama is a Top 3 team in the country. Top 10? Yes. Top 5? Doubtful.

    I think there defense is very good and very talented, but I have a feeling that someone is going to take them down, and I wouldn't be surprised if its not this weekend.

    As far as your rant on Barners fans pulling for the Panthers, I see nothing wrong with it. He brought them a title and they are proud of him. I agree that it will be taken away in due time, but for now, they are the champs. Let them be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1-3 Agree
    4. Uga will be fine
    5. Ted Roof
    6. Too late to jump on the wagon, hater.
    7. I hate Gailey
    8. Looks correct so far, but W's are what count.
    9. I have no say so in this
    10. Agree

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1-3: I agrees but I think that we will get a better idea of how good the SEC teams are in the next few weeks. Bama finally starts conference play against an Arkansas team that has been averaging over 500 yds a game. It also appears that Bama - LSU are on a collision course that should finally stop the back and forth that has been happening in the polls.
    4: UGA played good against USC but not great. They need to play great if they are going to have a chance this year. Good just won't cut it.
    5: I think that this has been obvious since week 1.
    8: As much as I hate to say this, I agree. The dude has all the talent and weapons in the world. Made some stupid mistakes last week against the Pack, but he is a rookie and that is to be expected. Actually, he got paid to play last year so technically this is his second year as a pro.
    9: Auburn fans always piss me off.
    10: Vick got knocked out by his own team and I wasn't that impressed with Matty Ice. His records speaks for itself at home, but he can't keep taking the shots that he has this year.

    ReplyDelete

Followers