Monday, September 26, 2011

Gauntlet

@ #10 South Carolina

@#18 Arkansas

vs #12 Florida

@#1 LSU

 

I love to watch AU play win or lose. I also predicted only 7 wins this year. That being said I can’t imagine how tough these next 4 games will be to watch. I told Joe that going into the year with low expectations makes watching a loss easier, and it does a little, but not as much as I thought. I believe this year is the reason Tubbs got fired, we have only 5 seniors on the entire the team, I also believe this is going to be one bad year and then we will be better and compete for the West the next couple of years. Even though I believe that it does not make it easier. I think if we can win one of these games and our D looks “better” against these teams it is a fulfilled season. I think we can beat Ole Miss, UGA will be a coin toss (as it usually is) if we do this and get better over the next 4 weeks I am happy. I know moral victories are cheap but an obnoxious unrealistic fan is something I have never been and I will not become one now. In summation this is what I love about college football going from basement to the penthouse to win a NC and back down to basement again in less than 12 months. You guys should probably not get to comfy though we only went down to the basement to fix a few things we will be running back up those stairs soon………..

1 comment:

  1. You need that bag man to run up from the basement with another Cam Newton.

    ReplyDelete

Followers