Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Alabama

I think Alabama is the best team in the Nation – I think you have to put LSU at #1 in the polls based off games thus far.  (@starkville, in Dallas, @MorganTown – all wins) But watching Alabama and Watching LSU, I believe that Alabama is the best team in the Nation and will win the National Title this year. 

My only concern with them is the 1st and goal at the 1 against Arky and they couldn’t punch it in with 3 straight running plays.  That isn’t Alabama football.  Normally, you give Bama the ball inside the 5 and they are going to run the ball behind one of the many 1st round draft pick O-Line men and get 2-3 yards guaranteed.  That isn’t the case, at least right now.   This could have something to do with the fact that Joe Pendry isn’t in T-town anymore and the guy that took his place has had a couple of distractions (see University of Miami scandal).  But I believe that the play action is working so good that it will give the O-line time to mature and get better.

I believe that this is one of the best Defenses we will be able to watch in several years and I am going to take advantage of it.   To many times we don’t sit back appreciate a really good thing when we have it and I don’t plan on missing this Alabama Defense.  Just watch them.  Every man is in the perfect spot.  No arm tackles.  No missed chances at a interception.   I don’t think they have the ‘Coach on the Field’ type guy that they had in Rolando McLain, but I think we will see someone step up more and more as we get deeper into the season. 

I do think this weekend in the swamp would be a perfect chance of a team coming off a big home win to slide into the Swamp and let their guard down but I just don’t see this team fucking up. 

Alabama will win the rest of their ball games and they will be able to do it even if they only score 17 points. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not buying them yet. Defense is one of the best I have ever seen but the offense is lacking. This weekend will be a huge test going into the Swamp and playing a good Florida team. I think that they are very worthy of a top 5 ranking, but I need to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Followers