Thursday, September 15, 2011

LSU – Mississippi State

Hottest-LSU-Girls-9

Watch Out!!  Top 5 team playing on the Road against a Ranked Team on a Thursday Night!!  

Upset Alert!  Upset Alert! 

Or is it?? 

I think LSU walks the Dog tonight and shuts the Cowbells up early.  I think that State will put up a fight, maybe sneak in a TD late in the first half make it a 1 score game at 1/2Time but the Tigers are just bigger, stronger, faster, and blacker.  And if I was a coach these would be the 4 areas that I would look for in a recruit and Miles thinks the same way. 

Bottom line in this game is that LSU is more talented at 95% of the positions. 

lsu-hot-girls

LSU is hungry. 

LSU has a coach that will have his team Fired UP and ready to take over the trenches! 

LSU wins this ball game by 3 TD’s 38-17

1 comment:

  1. I think LSU wins, but they don't score that many pts. 24-17

    ReplyDelete

Followers