Friday, September 23, 2011

Remember, I'll be singing away after these picks!!

Take Baylor -20 vs Rice. Because Rice sux and Baylor breaks scoreboards.


Whoooooo Pig Sooie +11. As I stated on beluga, as good as the Sabinator is on D, Petrino is every bit as good on O. Arky's D is closer to Bama's D than Bama's O is to Arky's O.


He's still a man but I like the under in this game Under 69.


Dem dirty Jacket's keep rolling. Close at half, but my two coaches make adjustments and blow it open the 2nd half. Tech hangs half a hundred on the heels. GT-6.5

1 comment:

  1. How is Arky's D closer to Bama's D than Bama's O to Arky's O? Bama's Defense is in a different league than Arkansas' and Bama's O has a fucking Heisman candidate on it. Now I agree that Bama's DB's will see the best set of WR's than they have, or will, all year but the last couple of times Saban has played Bobby P he has punished their QB. I think the line is scary in this game and wouldn't recommend taking either side.

    ReplyDelete

Followers