Friday, September 23, 2011

Cod Lock

This is the my first Cod Lock of the year.  And let me just remind some of you slap dicks how this Southern Fried thing got started. 

I used to do a Cod Lock email every week detailing what games I thought were Cod Locks.  Every single week I would get replies asking me, ‘add this guy’ and ‘so and so wants to be on the list also’ etc…  It got to the point where there were about 30 fucking people that were wanting to read my picks.   That’s right!  and if you are new to the blog – before you say a God Damn word I want you to look up at the top and see a counter – what does it say?  Almost 80 Fucking Thousand hits in 2 years!!

I had a couple of guys that loved telling me how bad my picks were.  That would tell me things like, ‘You are a fucking idiot – please stop sending me these emails’  or ‘you have to be the dumbest son of bitch picking games’ and all other forms of compliments.   So the sorry bastards that sent me these things joined and we Formed ‘Southern Fried’ – the greatest sports blog on the net!  I understand it has been a little slow lately.  I understand that we have slacked off a little bit…  But understand this and understand it clearly.  This Blog didn’t get to 80 fucking thousand hits from sucking!  It got there because we have a loyal ass fan base that comes here daily.  the stats don’t lie!   So if you don’t have the balls to post your picks BEFORE the games are played then keep that hole in your mouth shut before I put something in it.  

So here is my first Cod Lock of the year and you can bet your first born on it! 

ff_519576_xl

The Mickey Mouse high school bullshit of an offense that P ‘can’t see my dick because I’m a fat ass’ J runs at the Institute of Orientals will not be able do shit against the fastest Defense it has ran into this year.  And the weak ass sloppy pussy defense that Al ‘i have a penis in my ass’ Groh runs will give up more than enough points to keep the Tar Heels in it.  

images

UNC +7 is THE Cod Lock of the year.

Sc-Hell – Founder and Mother Fuckin CEO of Southern Fried Sports!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. You gave yourself a half-point on your "cod lock of the year" and even then, the best you could do was a PUSH. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Followers