Friday, September 30, 2011

Cod Locks and some tits

My Cod Locks. 

I wrote earlier in the Week that I think Alabama is the best team in the Nation and I think they over power a good Florida team – at night – in the Swamp.  Bama –3 1/2

bama

I don’t think South Carolina is AS good as some are giving them credit for being but I do believe that Marcus Latimore is the best RB in the SEC and Auburn’s Def is the worst in the SEC (maybe nation – they rank in the bottom 117-120 in just about ever category).  Ill take the Game Cocks at home to win by at least 2 TD’s.  So Carolina –10

socar (is this not one of the best South Carolina pictures you have ever seen?)

I watched Middle Tennessee State play last week in Troy and they are a decent football team.  They make enough big plays to beat who I think is the worst team in College football, Memphis by at least 4 TD’s / 42-14.  MTSU –22 1/2

mtsu(not much to choose from on the MTSU pics)

and I know you many of you don’t like NASCAR but we are in the Chase and I wanted to put a checker flag up just to remind you guys that we are coming down the stretch of another great nascar season. 

Happy Friday People!

Blonde-with-enourmous-big-tits

I kind of like the 49ers +9 this weekend also and I’m picking them for my pro pick but it’s not a Cod Lock – still good enough reason to post a good 49er picture. 

49ers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers