Friday, September 23, 2011

Slay your bookie picks

Here is what you all have been waiting for. The third installment of my picks. I plan on slaying my bookie this week, so if you want to follow, then so be it....

#1 UGA -10



The hotseat bowl should be won by a more talented UGA squad. Ole Miss has struggled so far this year on offense and has had problems stopping the rushing attack of their opposition. I think Crowell gets 20+ carries and clears 150 yards as the Dawgs roll in Oxford.

#2 Florida -19.5



I must say, this bet is more against Kentucky than it is for Florida. UK has been awful to start the season and the difference in talent is enormous here. Take the Gators and get an easy cover.

#3 LSU -6



LSU will bring the Mountaineers back down a few notches after they beat the Terps last week. LSU beat Miss. St. on the road easily, they should be able to do the same here. WV hasn't faced a defense like it'll see Saturday.

#4 Baylor -20.5



Baylor is my go to team this year. I love Robert Griffin and they light up the scoreboard. Good luck stopping this guy Rice, don't think you can do it.

2 comments:

  1. Three posts picking games, three winning weeks, including this monster 4-0 slay your bookie edition. Jump on board boys, that is 8-2, these picks should cost you money and I'm giving them out for free. But that may change soon enough.

    ReplyDelete

Followers