Tuesday, August 30, 2011

NFL Teams Greatest Players

I was sitting around last night and stumbled across "The Battle of the BIG Apple" which by the way was an awful game. While I was watching and waiting for Mcelroy to get in the game for the Jets, I noticed how terrible the New York Giants defense was playing, and thought to myself man they sure miss LT. With this I thought that LT is the greatest player to play for the Giants and he would help this team tremendously. As I thought this, I started going through each team and thinking of there greatest players of all time, and I came up with my list.



Arizona Larry Fitzgerald


Atlanta Deion Sanders


Baltimore Ray Lewis


Buffalo OJ Simpson


Carolina Steve Smith


Chicago Dick Butkus


Cincinnati Boomer Esiason


Cleavland Jim Bown


Dallas Emmitt Smith


Denver John Elway


Detroit Barry Sanders


Green Bay Bart Starr


Houston Warren Moon


Indianapolis Peyton Manning


Jacksonville Maurice Jones Drew


Kansas City Tony Gonzales


Miami Dan Marino


Minnesota Adrian Peters


New England Tom Brady


New Orleans Drew Brees


New York Giants Lawrence Taylor


New York Jets Joe Namath


Oakland Kenny Stabler


Philadelphia Reggie White


Pittsburgh Terry Bradshaw


San Diego Dan Fouts


San Fransisco Joe Montana


Seattle Steve Largent


St. Louis Eric Dickerson


Tampa Bay Warren Sapp


Tennessee Steve Mcnair


Washington John Riggins


I am sure there will be some disagreement with this list but I think you can argue for every player I have listed.


3 comments:

  1. No Randy Moss for the Viks? At least Tarkenton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depending on how technical you get Warren Moon would be the best player for the Titans because Bud Adams moved them from Houston to Nashville. You could say the same the thing about Jim Brown for the Ravens because Art Model moved them but since the new Clevland Browns kept the same names and uniforms we will leave that one alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a few thoughts:

    Chicago= Sweetness
    Dalla= Staubach
    Houston= Earl Campbell
    Jville= Brunell
    KC= Lenny Dawson
    Minn= Tark

    ReplyDelete

Followers