Friday, August 5, 2011

Is it just me or did Tegro look leaner?



He seemed to look a good bit leaner/lighter than he has been the past couple of years. In my opinion, this is exactly what he needs to do. He got a little too bulky. Anyone that has lifted weights knows that is not the best thing for your game.

He also played a shit ton of cut shots, eliminating the left side of the course and avoiding the dreaded snap/duck hook. I feel your pain there Tegro.


Anyway, if he stays lean/lighter and plays that cut he'll be getting closer to what we remember him as. He still has to do it though.


And one more thing, ain't it great that Adam Scott went out, with Stevie Williams on the bag, and grooved an -8 round.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe all of the hype that Tiger's Thursday round got. He will be the first to tell you that they don't hand out trophies on Thursday. 2 under for a guy that hasn't played since April was impressive, but let's be honest...if there is a course that he feels right at home it is Firestone. He just seems lost right now. I know he is rusty, but he has been playing golf for 33 years. Seems to me like he just needs to get out of his own head and go back to the fundamentals. One thing is certain, I am sick and tired of his BS press conferences. He should just man up and say "I suck right now and am not sure when I will get it back."

    ReplyDelete

Followers