Monday, August 15, 2011

Here's my thougths on the Dawgs....






BSU @ The GA dome: I think this will be a tight one then the Dawgs end up just out manning the Broncos late in the game and pull away, leaving the mouth breathers thinking National Championship.



Cacky Lacky: Ole Ball Coach comes in 'tween the hedges and curb stomps/donkey punches the shit out of the dawgs.


@Ole Miss: Dawgs beat the piss outta nutt.



MSU: Sorry, but Mullen will have them going even harder than last year. Aggies/Dawgs/whatever they are now beat UGA.


@UT: Dooley beats Richt and the Georgia faithful start calling for CMR's head and Dooley to be on the sidelines.


@Vandy: W



UF: Tight one, but I'll go with the Dawgs.



New Mexico St: W



Aubbie: W



Kentucky: W



@HGF@BDS: The jackets keep piling the yards on the dawgs and finally stop turing the ball over. With a drastically improved D, The 30 clicking, and a pissed off PJ, my boys get the W.



Sorry, but I thought this old pic of the former UGA coach (David Parham) was a must for my post.

4 comments:

  1. I would be willing to bet that you said Tech would beat UGA last year, and the year before and the year before. Homer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since PJ arrived in '08, the only game I thought Tech would beat UGA was the '09 game. I thought they'd get smoked by 28 last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't think of another program in College football that if they go 0-2 they fire the coach and if they go 2-0 then they are they are thinking National Title.. I will wait until the first 2 games are out of they way before I do any predictions on the Dawgs..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im all about pre season predictions and by no means am i trying to get out of preDICKting games, seasons, or ever scores.. I'm just saying that I don't know of a team that PRESEASON has as big up side or as low of down side.

    ReplyDelete

Followers