Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Baby

I will refer to this baby as.. just that, BABY – the name as of right now is Audrey but we are assuming it is a girl based off of the ultra sound a long time ago.  The lady said there was a “hamburger” (i guess instead of a hotdog) BUT this is not certain.  so there is still a chance a little boy comes out of … you know.  

The schedule:  we check in at 5:00 am (all times listed are central) and the surgery is scheduled to start at 6:45.  This shouldn’t be a very long surgery so I’m excepting a baby by 7:00ish. 

I will have limited access to my laptop early so I will be tweeting from the surgery room just for the blog.  That is dedication my friends. 

I also plan on doing some video and plan on uploading the video to the blog before anything else.

Guys, this will be Southern Fried’s first child birth – And its happening the week of the SEC Championship.  I hadn’t spoke to Traci about this, i’m sure she will be fine with it, but I am planning on making every author of the blog a partial God parent. 

3 comments:

  1. That's dedication fellow bloggers. Joe, I don't care who calls you a piece of shit. I love you man!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Joe. Happy for you and Traci, but I would reconsider making BP a partial godparent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would work out good for you John. I would hate to own you at something else in this world.

    ReplyDelete

Followers