Monday, November 15, 2010

Never thought I'd say this and mean it....

But after the game Saturday, all I can get out of my mouth is Rolllll Tideeeeee!!!!!!
I have a new hatred for Auburn that I have never felt before. Fairly is without a doubt the dirtiest player in college football and I should feel bad in saying this (but I don't) I hope someone in the Bama game blow his knee to shreds. I mean a CAREER ending injury. He is a classless thug that does not deserve to dress out for a team in the SEC. Other than that, I will say Cam Newton is the best player in college football. He is difficult to scheme against and even harder to stop. Fact of the matter is, we may have to wait several months, but I have a feeling this game will be recorded as a win for Georgia in due time. Where there is this much smoke, you can bet your ass there is a fire. I haven't kept up with it very closely but I feel for Cam a little. Seems like a pretty good kid, but with a father who let greed take over. Too bad it wasn't Fairly that caused them to go 0-12. UGA will be back in the picture sooner than later, count on that. That is all for now and.....
Roll Tide!!!

1 comment:

  1. No beating around the bush here. Hey at least the dawgs get a week off before they score 80 on my boys.

    ReplyDelete

Followers