Sunday, November 7, 2010

Les Miles is growing on me.

Coming into yesterday I didn't really care for the guy either way. But out of the blue I got a text from a buddy saying "Les Miles is the ballsiest coach in college football". For whatever reason that text turned me into being a huge Les Miles fan. Do I want him coaching my team......HELL NO, but I respect the bastard. Joe just made it more solid when he told me about him eating grass "to be one with the field". Les Miles is my new favorite coach to pull for even though he is a douche. Just had to get that off my chest. I feel like I should be ashamed but I'm not.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the text that you got. There are a lot of coaches - Nick Saban included - that are afraid to take a chance or put it all on the line. Les Miles has shown time and time again that he will gamble and it seems to pay off for him most of the time.

    ReplyDelete

Followers