Monday, November 8, 2010

Anthony Lee.....

for someone that hates Alabama and St. Nick, you sure do dedicate a lot of your time to them. Are you really so insecure about your team & your life that you spend hour upon hour thinking up things to post on your Clitter account? And now it looks like you have added me to the list of things you idolize. I appreciate the shout out man. I knew after our first blog exchange that you were intimidated by my alpha male dominance and your need to reference me in your Clitter posts only reaffirms that thought. I can only assume that the "bandwagon" you reference is Auburn and I hate to break your heart and ruin your man crush, but it isn't going to happen. You think that just because Alabama has lost two games this year that I would abandon ship? If Saban left Alabama today and announced he was coming to Auburn you would piss your pants and proclaim it as the second coming of Christ. Enjoy the run that Auburn is on while it lasts. It seems to me that after quite a few years of irrelevance you would take time to savor the moment, but being the uber douche that you are I see that isn't possible.

1 comment:

  1. A 3 point loss in the SEC is an ass whooping? You must be new to this kind of football. Here I thought you actually knew what you were talking about. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

    ReplyDelete

Followers