Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday’s hang over

Great time in Auburn this weekend… just wish I could remember more.  Here are a couple of things I do remember.

AJ Green is, hands down, the best Wide Receiver in all of College football and I don’t think anyone can disagree.  The guy seems to make CB’s look like they are a sleep. 

Murray has a bright bright future ahead of him and I  am thankful that Georgia has him.  I think the kid is sharp, and has a great attitude.  He will handle things very well and could be a HUGE reason why Richt keeps his job next year. 

When Georgia went up 21-7 I showed my natural white ass.  Anthony and I did not make it into the game so we crashed an Auburn tailgate that had a TV.  There were about 12 or so douche bag Auburn frat boys and I started going fucking nuts.  I told Anthony very loudly so they all could hear that I would slap anybody that said anything to me with an open hand.  The females under the tent were completely disgusted by me.  

I have to say that I absolutely loved the way the game ended.  I am teaching my kids good sportsmanship but deep down inside I really enjoyed the shit that went down at the end of the game.  I liked the dirty hit by Fairley and I LOVED Big Ben Jones holding that fat bastard down and kneeing him.  The only thing that would have been better is if the benches would have cleared and it would have been an all out brawl in the middle of the field.  Trooper Taylor would have been thrown around like a rag doll.  And Richt would have prolly shit his pants but he would have Grantham beside so he would have been safe.  Malzone would have been screaming for the Chizz to protect him and believe me, Chizz wouldn’t anything happen to his job security. 

Anthony and I then went down town to try and hang out with some of the Cow College locals but obviously they frown upon people that can’t walk very good.   At one point in the evening I felt discriminated against.  I mean how did they know that I wasn’t disabled?  And is that really any reason to kick someone out of a bar??  I mean I have been tossed from my fair share of bars but for not being able to walk??  The good thing is Anthony had to pay the tab. 

I’m really looking forward to the Iron Bowl guys..  I really am.  The Georgia/Georgia Tech game looks more like an ACC championship game, 2 mediocre teams.   But the Iron Bowl…  This is going to be nasty.  and you can bet your sweet ass that the Sabanator will have the Refs on Fairley’s ass the entire game.  I can guarantee you that.  The bad thing is that they (the Refs) will have plenty of chances to flag him for bad hits on the QB because Bama’s O line isn’t that good.   I don’t think anyone will be suprised that I will be pulling for Auburn.  An SEC team has a chance to make it so I am on board with them.  And I think have made myself very clear that I am presuming innocent until proven guilty on the Cam deal. 

1 comment:

  1. You are lucky you got tossed before Fairley made his way downtown. I'm sure he poked several UGA fans in the eyes, or maybe he just kicked them in the nuts when they weren't looking.

    ReplyDelete

Followers