Sunday, November 28, 2010

High School offense made Grantham shit pants!!

My Jackets were moving the ball at will on the mutts. CTG better have a little more respect for PJ now. PJ was putting on an option clinic with a backup QB, a very young OL, and a bunch on slap dicks on D. I've said this before and I'll say it now, I wouldn't trade coaches with anyone in the country. He does more with less better than anyone. So I give the dawgs some credit, they made the plays when they had to, but I'm already looking forward to next year an some poor sumbitch we lay down 500 yds on the ground on that ass. Oh and another thing, if 90k+ dawg fans were to have tried to fart last night only a dog could hear it.

2 comments:

  1. Georgia Tech.. home of "moral" victories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reese, did you compose this post while intoxicated? It is stricken with content and grammar issues. Step away from the keyboard, take a deep breath, and try again. Oh and that is 9-1 over the last 10 years against the Nerds.

    ReplyDelete

Followers